Forbes Street Studio Grant 2017
Want to record your next single at Australia’s newest high-tech recording studio, have the track featured in one of the most popular local playlists on Spotify, and receive A&R, legal and accounting consultations from the best in the music biz?
We’ve teamed up with Forbes Street Studios and Universal Music Australia to launch a major leg-up worth $10,000: the Forbes Street Studio Grant.
The application process is simple; fill out the form below to submit a track and go in the running to win the grant, which includes three-days recording at Forbes Street Studio with a top Australian studio engineer.
While the studio only opened its doors less than a year ago, some of Australia’s most beloved records bear the stamp of Forbes Street Studios, from Dean Lewis’ EP Same Kind of Different to Vera Blue’s Perennial.
The high-end, fully-commercial studio based in Sydney has been the envy of all others since its opening. Featuring brand new and vintage, state-of-the-art gear, FSS houses Australia’s only Barefoot MiniMain 12 speaker and a live room which accommodates 10+ musicians simultaneously.
The Grant also includes full mixing and mastering of the track, and a $5,000 marketing campaign with Australia’s largest music media publisher Seventh Street Media.
THE GRANT INCLUDES;
- 3 days recording at Forbes Street Studio with a top Australian studio engineer;
- 1x track fully mixed and mastered;
- 1x meeting with Universal Music A&R following the recording session;
- $5,000 Seventh Street Media marketing campaign;
- 1x track to be added into one of the Universal Music’s top playlists on Spotify;
- 1x legal consultation with Media Arts Lawyers; and
- 1x accounting consultation with One Accounting.
The Grant is currently open for entries and closes Monday 30 October 2017.
Forbes Street Studio, Sydney, Australia video tour
To see the studio for yourself, contact – email@example.com