Melbourne (Permanent )
Melbourne (Permanent )
Caroline Australia is expanding and on the hunt for a Label Manager to create opportunities and drive success for our impressive roster of artists. You will collaborate with Caroline Label Partners to manage their repertoire for Australia, create cutting edge campaigns and also collaborate with the Sales and Media teams for maximum exposure across our retailers and DSP’s. Aside from being a music fanatic the lucky candidate will also be a digital first marketer and maybe even a bit of a technology wizard.
- Champion all aspects of your designated roster of Caroline Australian artists, working closely with Label Partners and Artist Management on all artist opportunities.
- Shadow the Label Partners on managing the supply chain process for physical and digital releases.
- Create and maintain relationships with local promoters to create potential touring opportunities.
- Keep Labels and Artist Management up-to-date on reporting, trends, opportunities, challenges for all campaigns and projects.
- Collaborate with Labels and Artist Management on marketing ventures across promotions, tours etc.
- Use insights to identify new trends to inspire innovative marketing plans to connect artists with their fans.
- Stay abreast with updates across the music industry, the marketplace, across digital and social trends to understand the creation and rollout of campaigns.
About you –
- Your crazy obsession with music knows no bounds!
- You are a marketer with solid digital knowledge and 2+ years experience. As mentioned already, technology lovers are encouraged!
- You follow the music industry, our artists and our labels.
- You understand how the landscape has changed and have ideas for how artists can commercialise outside of the traditional recorded music business.
- You are a creative marketer with solid media/digital knowledge and experience.
- You get along with all kinds of different people, collaboration is key.
- You’re not looking for a typical 9-5 job!
If the above sounds like you please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About Us –
Caroline Australia was established 4 years ago as a record label and services company to partner with independent artists and labels for Australia and NZ. Label partners we team with currently include Fiction, AMF, Wolf Tone, Concord, Because Music, Fools Gold, Spunk, Good Manners, Loma Vista, Stax, Communion, Arts & Crafts, Fearless, Spinefarm, Nuclear Blast and Spinning Top.
Some of the incredible international artists we are lucky enough to work with include Glass Animals, Catfish and The Bottlemen, St Vincent, Loyle Carner, The Horrors, Iggy Pop, Nathaniel Rateliff and The Nightsweats, SG Lewis, Django Django, Phantogram, Sylvan Esso, Highasakite, Trippie Redd, I Prevail, Mogwai, Jason Isbell and loads of other good stuff. Some of the domestic artists we release include Alex Lahey, C.W. Stoneking, Marlon Williams, Kllo, Fractures, Holly Throsby, Frenzal Rhomb, Augie March and more. For more information go to: https://carolineaustralia.com.au
Caroline is a Universal Music Group Company.