Melbourne, VIC (Full-time)
Melbourne, VIC (Full-time)
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing platform. We build technology to allow anyone to create, share, find and attend events that fuel their passions and enrich their lives. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, air guitar competitions, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions – you name it, we power it. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences.
Over the past 11 years, Eventbrite has been building technology solutions to power live experiences all over the globe. Since 2014, Eventbrite Melbourne has been growing its footprint with event organizers across Australia, and we have built the foundation for scalable success.As part of that scalable success, we are building a world-class support organisation comprised of motivated and talented problem solvers who love helping others. As the Eventbrite platform continues to develop and our Australian footprint continues to grow, our team of dedicated product experts is responsible for providing education and resources to a growing market of customers (both organisers and attendees).
We’re looking for candidates to bring their excellent communication and creative issue resolution skills to the team. With music festivals, mud runs, conferences, and many more live events being ticketed through Eventbrite, our platform means no one conversation is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We’re consultative customer experience experts, and we train and invest in our smart and savvy team to help them build successful careers here at Eventbrite.
Customer Experience is critical to the success of Eventbrite. Our global support team currently spans San Francisco, Nashville, Mendoza, and Cork. We’re available 24/7 to troubleshoot, problem solve, and exceed expectations through delivering a delightful experience. We’re tasked with ensuring our organisers and consumers have a consistently great experiences with Eventbrite, and measure it by maintaining a best-in-class Net Promoter Score. No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond. Great service to us is personal, human, quick and thorough, and above all delightful. And we do it all at scale. Meet some of the Customer Experience team.
Joining our team means doing what you love–helping people. Through phone and email, you will be interfacing with our wonderful customers, and working through various questions to help make their event a success. Your mastery of the Eventbrite platform will be invaluable as you guide our customers in learning the best ways to set up and manage events, resolve any day-of-event concerns, and maximize the toolset to ensure a great experience. Ultimately, your goal will be to delight our customers and send them away with greater knowledge and a smile.YOU WILL
- Provide world-class service to our event organisers and attendees via phone and email from over 180 countries worldwide
- Be an expert on Eventbrite features and processes
- Own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Provide instruction and tutorials about our service to existing customers
- Represent the voice of our customers by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate
- Bring a flexible mindset – our team relies on each other to cover and/or switch shifts in order to meet the needs of our customers and quickly adapt to changes in product and process. The only constant around here is change!
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems in an ever-evolving environment
- Tech fluency – you’ll become an expert in our product and can learn new technology at lightning speed, as well as help and teach others
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile
- Professional working proficiency of the English Language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- A proactive, make-it-happen attitude
- Receptiveness to feedback and coaching with a desire to continuously improve
- An infectiously upbeat attitude and great sense of humor
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Avid Eventbrite user with a passion for live events