We are looking for an organised and passionate person to join the Chugg Entertainment team as our Tour Operations Coordinator.
Supporting the Head of Tour Operations, primarily in relation to ticketing and venue operations, this role will involve all aspects of a project from start to finish, including liaising with venues to build a tour itinerary, working with ticket agencies to set up a tour going on sale and managing ticketing inventory throughout the tour campaign.
The successful candidate must have a keen eye for detail, enjoy process-oriented tasks and successfully manage competing priorities and deadlines while remaining focused and calm under pressure.
Previous experience in ticketing and/or venue operations is preferred. Some experience in music or a similar industry is favourable, although not essential.
On a day to day basis, the Tour Operations Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Gathering and managing venue availability and producing tour itineraries
- Managing timelines around announcements, pre-sales and general on sales
- Liaising with the marketing team to provide collateral to venues and ticket agencies
- Building new events including placing holds and preparing ticket headers
- Managing ticket inventory once tours are on sale
- Regularly updating and circulating ticket sales
- Managing guest lists and tour accreditation
- Coordinating box office procedures
Desired Qualities include:
- Strong computer skills across Microsoft Office programs, primarily Excel
- Ability to work consistently with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Proactive thinking and excellent problem solving skills
- A team player who can also work well independently
Application close 5pm, Friday 14 April 2017