Melbourne (Account Management)
Melbourne (Account Management)
Mushroom Group’s creative arm MCH (Mushroom Creative House) is seeking a Studio Coordinator.
We are creators and makers. Thinkers and doers. A collective bunch that create, build and nurture holistic brand experiences within the music and entertainment industry. We are part of Australia’s largest independent music and entertainment organisation ‘The Mushroom Group’. Based out of Albert Park headquarters, we boast a proud history that contains a number of companies representing a wide variety of facets of the entertainment industry.
We are seeking an outgoing, energetic and savvy studio coordinator to join the growing boutique creative arm, Mushroom Creative House. You would be working closely with our record labels, touring companies, booking agents and publishers, amongst other clients within the Music & Entertainment Industry.
Ideally the candidate would have agency experience, with an understanding of process, superb organisation skills, clear communicator and an approachable positive attitude. The role will help drive productivity and happiness of a small team, always keeping your finger on the pulse across all projects as they’re planned and progress.
- Level of understanding of agency process
- 1-3 years experience in account service or similar role
- Knowledge of briefing, scheduling and management of small team
- Excellent organizational and people management skills
- Understanding of the creative process
- Desire to develop and grow internal business relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organization and problem solving skills
- Approachable, friendly and positive
- Clear communicator
- Confidence and initiative to lead the studio, anticipating studio needs and planning accordingly
- Planning all incoming work through the creative department
- Coordination of studio resources – planning and task scheduling (daily + weekly forecast)
- Booking all creative meetings, WIP’s, Presentations and pre-production meetings
- Overseeing jobs and ensuring they are on track, on time and within budget
- Ensure timesheets are completed on time
- Manage current client relationships and campaigns
- Manage the briefing, scheduling, estimating and invoicing process
- Coordination of print supplies + internal print job requests
- Assisting Managers with meeting agendas, meeting reports, research, proposals and other client communication as required
We need someone to share our enthusiasm and passion, who’ll look at both big picture and day to day detail to help us deliver outstanding creative work. In return, you’ll be part of a supportive and collaborative team, who like to share ideas and insights to make every day a learning and growing experience.
Working in the music and entertainment industry means great perks, and a fun and enjoyable working environment. Love of music is a positive and whilst the cultural fit is important, it’s your skill set that is most valued.
Send your application to: email@example.com
End date: Fri 28th April.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.