ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of Australia’s most progressive and dynamic media and entertainment companies with a portfolio of brands including the KIIS Network, Pure Gold Network, 96fm and Edge radio brands as well as music streaming and internet radio platform iHeartRadio. ARN is wholly owned by APN News and Media. ‘The Thinkergirls’ is a national radio show on KIIS, where hosts Stacey June and Kristie Mercer talk about the things everyone is thinking (but not saying). We need a gun social champion and content producer to work in this fun and energetic environment.Our Digital Content Producers are an integral part of our Digital team – extending our brands onto into the digital world whilst creating engaging and entertaining content.
- Developing/sourcing, creating and publishing content for our websites across the network with a particular focus on KIIS 1065 / KIIS 101.1
- Responsible for producing commercial content to create exciting multi-platform campaigns.
- Generate innovative ideas that will attract new audiences through unique multimedia content, integrated with client campaigns.
- Create entertaining daily content extending from our shows, presenters and station priorities.
- Design promotional material for KIIS and our clients for online and social use.
- Film and edit videos for our shows and presenters to a high quality on a tight turn around
- Be a social media champion responsible for interaction, growth and assisting our team’s use of social media best practice.
- Experience in producing content for either radio, television or online.
- Strong proficiency and ability in video/photo shooting and editing within quick turnarounds.
- An ability to work autonomously and can prioritise and organise resources while maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- An energy, hunger and passion for digital and be a leader in the digital space
- A creative ability to produce, write, edit and post produce multimedia content.
- A good knowledge of online design standards and the design constraints/capabilities on the internet.
- Understanding of Content publishing via a CMS
- Skilled in social media platforms and the ability to create social media strategies
- Proficient Adobe Creative Cloud Skills including Photoshop & video editing with Adobe Premiere
- Basic HTML knowledge
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include:
- Paid parental leave (T&C’s apply)
- Holiday Club – a bonus week of leave (T&C’s apply)
- Anniversary awards
- Employee Assistance Program
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twiiter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please check the listing here and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 3 March 2017.