Brisbane, QLD (Full-time)
Brisbane, QLD (Full-time)
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of Australia’s most progressive and dynamic media and entertainment companies with a portfolio of brands including the KIIS Network, Pure Gold Network and Edge radio brands as well as music streaming and internet radio platform iHeartRadio. ARN is wholly owned by Here, There and Everywhere (HT&E).
Our Senior Digital Content Producer is an integral part of our Digital team – work closely with our breakfast show Bianca, Terry & Bob – Brisbane’s fresh and fun way to wake up, whilst extending our brands onto into the digital world, creating engaging and entertaining content and we’re on the search for the next great digital mind to work with our very talented on air teams. The core duties for the role are:
- Developing/sourcing, creating and publishing day to day content for our websites with a particular focus on Shareable Network Content (eg/ Entertainment, News, Events etc), social media creation/management & commercial content integration.
- Responsible for producing commercial content to create exciting multi-platform campaigns.
- Generate innovative ideas that will attract new audiences through unique multimedia content, integrated with client campaigns.
- Create entertaining daily content extending from our shows, presenters and station priorities.
- Design promotional material for our brands and our clients for online and social use.
- Film and edit videos for our shows and presenters to a high quality on a tight turn around
- Be a social media champion responsible for interaction, growth and assisting our team’s use of social media best practice.
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience in producing content for either radio, television or online.
- Strong proficiency and ability in video/photo shooting and editing within quick turnarounds.
- An ability to work autonomously and can prioritise and organise resources while maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- An energy, hunger and passion for digital and be a leader in the digital space
- A creative ability to produce, write, edit and post produce multimedia content.
- A good knowledge of online design standards and the design constraints/capabilities on the internet.
- Understanding of Content publishing via a CMS
- Skilled in social media platforms and the ability to create social media strategies
- Proficient Adobe Creative Cloud Skills including Photoshop & video editing with Adobe Premiere
- Basic HTML knowledge
Benefits & Culture:
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include:
- A bonus week of leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual Learning and Development Program including Study Assistance
- Anniversary awards
- Employee Assistance Program
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! You can find more about us at […] and connect with us via Twitter @ausradionetwork and Linkedin /australianradionetwork
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please apply here and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business on the 19 May 2017.