Sydney (Full time)
Sydney (Full time)
- Be a part of Australia’s independent national broadcaster
- $71,000 – $76,000 p.a. + choice of 15.4% super
- Convenient CBD location in the heart of Ultimo (near Central Station)
About the Role
Australia’s national youth network is looking for a creative Promotions Producer who is immersed in music and popular culture, to write and produce on-air promos and campaigns to promote triple j and Double J’s programs, events and campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Scheduling distribution and placement of promotional campaigns;
- Producing high quality promotional material to promote various Radio activities and multiple stations;
- Contributing to the production of triple j’s station imaging through ID’s stings and themes;
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across a number of teams to optimise opportunities to promote triple j and Double J.
We are looking for an experienced Promotions Producer to join our team. This is a busy and challenging role in a dynamic environment and requires a producer with technical flair, outstanding communication skills, ability to write great copy and a creative thinker. To succeed in this role you should have the ability to:
- Produce innovative, fresh and creative writing appropriate to target audiences;
- Display technical proficiency in audio editing using Pro Tools, or equivalent editing software;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually;
- Creatively relate to the triple j and Double J target audiences.
We would love to hear your work and as part of your application you are required to showcase your skills by submitting examples of your recent work, with your application online (include examples, links to websites, social media sites or attach files up to 5MB)
For an overview of the role, please refer to the position description: P426393_Promo Producer Double J triple j_PD – 0617.docx
For further details please contact Ben Jenkins on (02) 8333 3573
Applications Close: 21st June 2017
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC strives for equity and diversity in the workplace, and to promote a culture of opportunity. Through its services the ABC seeks to represent, connect and engage with all of the Australian community. In line with our focus on diversity, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disabilities. The ABC also aims to achieve a gender-balanced workforce.
Job no: 498021
Work type: Ongoing Full Time
Location: Sydney – ALL
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time