Sydney (Full Time)
Sydney (Full Time)
Mood Media is the leading provider of “sensorial” (audio, visual and scent) marketing solutions to retail and hospitality clients in Australia, Asia and Europe. As the retail market becomes more competitive and consumers become more discerning, retailers are looking for new and innovative ways of differentiating themselves from their competitors and connecting with potential customers; Mood Media’s services provides that “edge”.
Globally, Mood Media services over 120,000 locations in 35 countries. In Asia Pacific we service approximately 10,000 locations and whilst the majority of these are in Australia, our Asian customer base is growing.
The role of Production Assistant will support the Creative team in the timely distribution of audio, visual and scheduling updates to ensure the customer receives the correct content.
This entry level position also provides general production support to the Creative team, including, but not limited to, cover for messaging productions when required.
- Through the use of proprietary software ensure that all audio, visual and messaging updates are made and sent on time
- Assist in the production of new units and configuration changes
- For legacy platforms (CD’s & DVD’s) ensure that content is mastered on time for reproduction and dispatch of updates
- Ensure updates are processed through the proprietary system (Unity) and that any errors are captured with appropriate troubleshooting and resolution
- Ensure CD/DVD burners (Rimage units) are attended to on a regular basis to maximize uptime
- Report any delays or likely delays to Creative Department Manager
- Ensure appropriate inventory such as media and required consumables are in stock at all times
- Database management – ensure client and related product data is kept up to date on a timely basis
- Cover for audio messaging production when required
Required Skills and Attributes
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to consistently adapt to change
- General knowledge of personal computer systems
- Strong written, documentation and personal skills
- Must be positive, have a strong work ethic and be a team player
Key Reports and Relationships
- Reports directly to the Creative Department Manager
- Key relationships:
- Customer Service Team
- Sales Team
- IT Team
Qualifications and Experience
- Entry level position suited to a recent graduate
- Related qualifications and experience favourable but not essential