We have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Partnerships Coordinator to join the mixitup team in Sydney.
mixitup Australia is part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management.
The Sales Team requires an organised, meticulous and process driven individual to support the sales process of securing new partnerships across Live Nation properties with a focus on Tours & Concerts, Festivals and Venues.
The day to day involves assisting the MD and sales Managers on the finalisation of sponsorship deals. You will be thorough with excellent attention to detail, a head and an eye for reporting. Presentations and time management are a must. This is a true administrative role, with a focus on maximising the team’s efficiency and results.
Deadlines are a critical part of the role. You will be comfortable hitting these consistently. You will also need outstanding interpersonal skills, confidently dealing with internal departments, blue chip clients, agencies and stakeholders alike, where necessary tailoring your approach to get the job done.
A little bit more about the role
– Assist Managing Director in developing and managing sales projects including sales presentations, contracting and related administration
– Maintain sales WIP reports weekly
– Contact key stakeholders with an initial sales pitch with a view to securing a meeting
– Follow-up and follow through with all leads.
– Draft Presentations for the sales process in consolation with Managing Director as necessary
– Compile draft contract document as necessary working with Managing Director
– Create monthly competitor research documentation each month
– Conduct Sales Research and use 3rd party sales prospecting programs
– Maintain a keen and up to date interest in the music, entertainment, brands and trends and update Managing Director regularly
– Communications and coordination internally, with clients and Live Nation
– Meeting minutes and issuing of follow ups and actions points
– Works with internal staff, Live Nation staff to ensure deadlines are met
Administration assistance and support
– Chairing department WIP meetings
– Sales reporting – Sales WIPS and reports
– Maintains sales files and folders
– Creation of and development of presentations
– Establish and suggest systems and process improvements
A little bit more about you
– Exceptional organisational skills
– Excellent Interpersonal skills – written and verbal
– Admin whizz, with an attention to detail second to none
– Flexible and positive ‘can do’ approach
– A hard worker dedicated to going the extra mile
– Ability to multi-task
– Passion for the industry
– Pro-active, thorough and able to prioritise
– A highly motivated and conscientious individual who takes pride in delivering work to the highest standard
– A sense of humour
– A team player
– Happy to take initiative
– A creative thinker
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, then wait no longer and apply! We would love to have you on board. Send you cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org