Bondi Beach (Full Time)
Bondi Beach (Full Time)
The team behind boutique Music Management agency SUM Management are launching a new Music PR agency to specialise in music, arts and creative based publicity campaigns.
Based in a Bondi Beach location, we are looking for someone to join the new business with publicity experience to work across a wide roster of artist publicity as well as individual campaigns.
You will be working across a wide range of clients including acclaimed Australian and international artists, record labels, arts organisations and creative projects, this is a unique opportunity for an exceptional and ambitious individual looking for a challenging, fulfilling, creative and full time role. This role would suit someone who may have been working freelance who is looking for the security of a full time role.
We are looking for the right person for the role, so are open to varying levels of experience – however any applicant should have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar position.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced music PR specialist who can jump straight into this role, and commence immediately.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in Music Publicity
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills working across a Mac including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop(optional)
- An enthusiastic passion and love for music and the arts
- A thorough knowledge of National and International media platforms, including having existing relationships and knowledge of writers.
- A strong understanding of the Australian music and arts industry, including online, radio, digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple Music and more.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- General badassness and committed team member
- Liaising with local and national media across all platforms including online, radio, print and TV
- Manage publicity projects for national and international touring artists, local arts projects, events and more.
- Creating and maintaining media lists and publicity schedules as well as a strong knowledge and interest of media outlets both locally and internationally
- Writing creative copy for press releases, bio material and pitches
- Developing strategies and timelines for campaign pitch, roll-out and outcomes
- Scheduling on-ground promotional opportunities
- Be passionate about organisation, processes and communication with a strong attention to detail.
- Be an exceptional communicator – whether this be at creating collateral, reporting to clients, communicating with the Director or staff.
- Utilising and building networks to create a community for our clients
- Understanding of social media and importance of connecting with fanbase
To apply please your application to Meg Collins – email@example.com