Sydney, NSW (Full Time)
Sydney, NSW (Full Time)
Plays a vital role by working closely with established & up-and-coming artists, major labels as well as indies, media partners, creative agencies, financial institutions and any other relevant industry player in the digital and mobile content distribution business in Australia and New Zealand.
Will develop new strategic high impact growth initiatives for both Apple Music and the iTunes Music Store. Will be able to develop and execute a market-leading strategy to make Apple Music & iTunes the #1 Music service in AUNZ. Will be responsible for the annual and quarterly strategic business plan to achieve the Apple Music & iTunes growth objectives.
Will work cross-functionally within Apple and with established & up-and-coming artists, major labels as well as indies, media partners, creative agencies, carriers, financial institutions and any other relevant industry player in Australia and New Zealand to execute programs with excellence.
Will create, structure and execute demand-generation activities to increase the number of trial and paid users of Apple Music & iTunes in this region via out-of-the-box thinking through constant innovation.
We are not looking for an ordinary manager: we are looking for someone who is a great leader, passionate about music and experienced at scaling complex businesses.
- Between 10-15 years work experience in the entertainment/media/music industries.
- Established relationships within the digital/entertainment/media/music industries.
- Proven track record of success developing business and programs, preferably in the Music space.
- Proven leadership credentials.
- An innate start-up mentality.
- Excels at working in a fast-paced environment within a global organisation.
- Enjoys to collaborate with a variety of teams and personalities.
- Mastery of developing strong partnership within all levels of organisations, both internally and externally.
- Lives and breathes music and technology.
- Drive for Results – a demonstrated track record of driving results within a complex matrix environment.
- Influencing – ability to drive objectives through key internal and external relationships.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills and be comfortable in delivering messages to all levels of al organisation.
- Holds a university degree or equivalent.
- This position is based in Sydney, Australia and reports into the Regional Director of Australia/New Zealand.
Find out more and submit your application here.