Kensington (Full Time)
Kensington (Full Time)
Cooking Vinyl Australia has an amazing new employment opportunity for a passionate music loving Media Manager.
Working on end to end publicity and radio campaigns that make a difference, the successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the digital music landscape and apply modern thinking to our artist’s campaigns.
Based in Kensington, Melbourne.
- Collaborate with team members to create, identify and implement modern media strategies for a broad range of artist campaigns.
- Explore new ways to continually increase profile for our artists and their music via traditional and nontraditional media & publicity, social network and artist database opportunities.
- Collaborate with key label and artist partners on all campaigns.
- Liaise with artists directly while facilitating on-ground media opportunities.
- Deliver concise and purposeful reporting to key label and artist partners.
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with colleagues.
- A modern and strategic thinker who understands and embraces the ever evolving music landscape.
- You think outside the square and can identify the things that will make a difference.
- You have excellent creative writing skills.
- You’re a subscriber and consumer of various music and media platforms, and know the ins and outs of music streaming.
- You’re a music all rounder with broad taste who follows the music industry, our artists and our labels.
- You thrive working in a fast paced environment.
- You have fresh ideas for how artists can commercialise outside of the recorded business.
- You are organised and have excellent administrative skills and attention to detail.
Please apply now by sending your application and resume to email@example.com
Cooking Vinyl Australia is a multifaceted music company that launched in 2013 as a partnership between Leigh Gruppetta, Stu Harvey and Martin Goldschmidt. Cooking Vinyl Australia works with a variety of international and domestic label partners in addition to signing artists direct.
Cooking Vinyl Australia proudly represents Cooking Vinyl UK, Dine Alone, Fat Cat, Epitaph/Anti, Greyscale, Resist, Run For Cover, SideOneDummy and Thirty Tigers for Australia and New Zealand.
Cooking Vinyl Australia boasts a diverse rosters of artists, representing a wide range of genres. The 2017 release schedule included new music from Against Me, Alpha Wolf, At The Drive In, Belle Haven, Billy Bragg, Ceres, Citizen, Converge, Endless Heights, Food Court, Justice For The Damned, Luca Brasi, Lucinda Williams, Nahko and Medicine for the People, Polaris, Propagandhi, Slaughter Beach, Dog, Son Little, Sorority Noise, The Bronx, The Darkness, Turnover, Wheeler Walker Jnr and so much more.