Sydney, NSW (Full-time)
Sydney, NSW (Full-time)
We’re currently seeking an inspiring Managing Editor (Entertainment) who will manage the delivery of great digital content to the audience of our masthead digital assets – the Nova FM Network and smooth.com.au.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
We know a lot of companies say that no two days are the same. Well, with this role we really mean it.
On any given day you could be working with every area of the business from programming, show teams, marketing and sales to deliver content to the audience of our masthead digital assets – the Novafm Network and smooth.com.au.
Reporting to the Digital Director – Product & Operations, you will be a crucial player in implementing the overarching digital entertainment content strategy both short and long term. Your key challenge will be increasing Nova’s network audience whilst remaining true to Nova’s brands. You will be passionate about our brands but even more passionate about working in a place which does things differently!
ABOUT OUR MANAGING EDITOR, ENTERTAINMENT– YOU?
Let’s call this person a SUPERNOVA (you know, like Superwoman/Superman).
SUPERNOVA is someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and put in the work to achieve the desired outcome- no matter how small the task. SUPERNOVA is great with people and can talk to all stakeholders in the business from a new starter to the CEO!
You might be our SUPERNOVA if you:
- Are creative, innovative, commercial and enthusiastic about digital content
- Have extensive experience in managing the delivery of great digital content to the audience of our masthead digital assets – the Nova FM Network and smooth.com.au
- Have 8+ years’ experience in a digital publishing environment in a media business
- Have proven success in managing a digital editorial team
- Possess a deep knowledge of digital analytics, social, digital video and the digital publishing process
- Have a reputation for professionalism, work ethic and importantly, diplomacy and composure under pressure, is well known.
WHAT’S ON OFFER FOR OUR SUPERNOVA
- Friday drinks and treats trolley, 8 radio survey celebrations each year and lots of workplace social events including an annual station-wide Amazing Race day, and access to some of the most exclusive Nova’s Red Room events
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service
- Workplace flexibility and the ability to work efficiently to achieve a genuine work-life balance.
If this sounds just like you, what are you waiting for? Please send a copy of your CV and a three slide deck describing what you would do to make NOVA FM’s content better, via grapevinejobs.