Sydney, NSW (Full-time)
Sydney, NSW (Full-time)
TEG Live is unique in its diversity as a live touring business. TEG Live adopts a four pillars content strategy, covering international sport, concert/music touring, family/theatre and global exhibitions genres. Proven in our success of touring major events and connecting brand partnerships to tour assets, including the largest ever tour sponsorship deal in Australia – Coles and One Direction.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled and experienced event specialist to lead our global exhibitions department within TEG Live as Head of Exhibitions.
- Demonstrate commercial nous as you plan, manage, coordinate and oversee the execution of all exhibitions.
- Apply industry experience as you develop the exhibitions strategy locally and internally (if applicable).
- Leverage your event management skills as you develop achievable project schedules in line with client and venue requirements.
- Apply business acumen as you build the tour budget for each exhibition in line with TEG Lives strategy.
- Demonstrate financial accountability, planning and reporting at each stage of the event.
- Build and maintain client relationships both on and off site.
- Balance the needs of key stakeholders to deliver exhibitions on time and in budget.
- Communicate openly with all internal departments.
- Coordinate and liaise with sponsorship and marketing department to drive ticket sales.
- Ensure your team adheres to and complies with legislative OH&S requirements.
- Demonstrate a client focussed attitude, being a true ambassador for our brand.
- Pursue quality and excellence in a fast paced industry.
- Communicate with style and professionalism, across all levels of business relationships, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate credibility as you represent the team, the business and the brand through all your interactions.
- Have demonstrated business acumen and the confidence to articulate ideas.
- Be adaptable, able to mould to an ever changing environment.
- Have well developed time management skills with the ability to deal with conflicting deadlines.
- Possess a keen eye for detail whilst demonstrating a sense of urgency in delivery.
- Be able to quickly establish rapport and develop client relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Have the proven ability to problem solve, being able to think of, and implement alternative solutions.
- Be a team player willing to strive to deliver exceptional results.
At TEG all your hard work in helping change the way we interact with clients and customers will not go unnoticed. In return we support and reward great performance by offering competitive salaries, employee benefits and incentives.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would welcome you to apply with a cover letter and full resume outlining your suitability for the role, addressed to Lauren Hyman, GM – People & Performance.