Sydney, NSW (Full Time)
Sydney, NSW (Full Time)
About The ABC
The ABC is the nation’s most trusted and independent source of Australian conversations, culture, and stories. With over 4,500 employees from diverse backgrounds, located across over 50 locations around Australia and overseas, the ABC is proud to create, curate and deliver high-quality programming that informs, educates and entertains.
About triple j
If you don’t know about triple j, this job is not for you. We’re a national radio network for young Australians and lovers of new music, encompassing triple j, triple j Unearthed and Double J. We work across radio, online, video, TV, social media, CD releases and more. We’re famous around the world as an authority on new music. If you love music and love making content for radio and online, then keep reading.
About The Role
You’ll be working with two of Australia’s leading Drivetime broadcasters and creative brains, Veronica and Lewis. As their producer you’ll be part of the content making from brainstorming to on air and doin’ numbers online.
- Be a part of Australia’s independent national broadcaster
- $71K- $76K p.a. +choice of 15.4% super
- Convenient CBD location in the heart of Ultimo (near Central Station)
- provide live in-studio production support
- find the best listener interactions to inject into the show
- research and develop content, interviews and campaigns
- coordinate compelling Drive broadcast, social media, video and online content
- write, produce. mix and edit interviews
- plan and produce outside broadcasts and special events
You’re a content making gun. You’re able to be a crucial lynchpin between your program team and making stuff happen, liaising with music industry, our audience and the rest of triple j. You’ll be more organised than an iCal wrapped in a spreadsheet on a Google doc.
You’ll also be:
- Able to demonstrate exceptional live radio producing skills.
- Highly motivated and creative.
- Great at social media, especially for a youth audience.
- An enthusiastic and positive team player with great communication skills.
Applications close on 9 February 2017, submit your application here.
Audition material must be submitted with your application online (include examples, links to websites or attach audio/video files up to 5MB).
For more information on working at the ABC visit abc.net.au/careers
For further information contact Samantha Phillips, Lead Unit Manager, Music & Digital on (02) 8333 2944
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC strives for equity and diversity in the workplace, and to promote a culture of opportunity. Through its services the ABC seeks to represent, connect and engage with all of the Australian community. In line with our focus on diversity, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disabilities and a gender-balanced workforce.