Are you our digital unicorn with a love of music…do you know when Splendour in the Grass is…or who sings Malibu? We need you to run our digital and social assets for [V] Hits, CMC, Smooth, MAX and Foxtel Arts (just to mix it up!).
This is an autonomous role for a Digital & Social Producer with a solid understanding of the relevant genres to evolve and successfully execute the digital and social strategy for all 5 channels in an approach to build share and engagement. You will use this knowledge to plan and execute the editorial and social calendar leveraging customer segments, follow category trends, understand SEO principles, upload and maintain the websites via WordPress and create social assets via Avid and Adobe Photoshop.
Your role will also be responsible for ensuring that the genre’s digital and social media assets work together to result in the overarching goals led by the Head of Marketing.
• Strategic management of the websites including monthly reporting to the broader teams
• Build, write, source, edit and upload content to keep the websites fresh and relevant using SEO principles
• Work with Photoshop, video editing software and AVID machines to create and export video pages for digital platforms
• Implement and input into social media strategies, including content plans for all channel social media accounts to drive website results and fan engagement
• Create and update content and messaging for social media – this includes encoding and publishing video content for use across all social platforms
• Moderate and respond to questions and comments for channel accounts on a daily basis
• Engage arts and music talent and talent accounts on social activity and maintain they are leveraging where possible ensuring that we all working towards similar goals
• Work with the Advertising Sales team to develop strategies to ensure programming sponsors are integrated into programming websites and social assets in a non-advertorial and engaging way
• HSC or equivalent
• Tertiary qualifications (desirable, not essential)
• Experience in television, digital or related industry
• Experience in sales or target driven role (desirable)
• Experience with online content production
• Experience in digital and social results reporting and delivery
• Experience with design and design applications such as Adobe Photoshop
• Understanding of social media platforms and social media strategy
• Experience with AVID machine or similar video editing software
• Highly organised & results oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Grammar and spelling must be great)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Creative and Innovative
• Proactive with the ability to work autonomously
What’s in it for you?
As well as a meaningful role working with a company that effortlessly connects Australians to all the stories they love, the Foxtel team has access to a great range of benefits including a free Foxtel subscription, discounts and cash-back offers from a long list of retailers, competitions and giveaways, and our health and wellbeing program.
We are customer heroes, we challenge the norm, we make it easy, and we make it fun!