Byron Bay (Full time)
Byron Bay (Full time)
Digital Marketing Specialist
Bluesfest Byron Bay
Byron Bay (Full Time)
This is an exciting opportunity to join Australia’s premiere music festival, in a new role based in Byron Bay. Bluesfest has brought some of the world’s most influential and respected musicians to Australia including Kendrick Lamar (2016), D’Angelo (2016), Erykah Badu (2014), (2014), Robert Plant (2013), Paul Simon (2013), Bob Dylan (2011) and Ben Harper (11 appearances).
In 2017 Bluesfest Touring won the Helpmann Award for their sell out tour of Patti Smith and her Band’s final Australian Tour, and has presented artists such as The Lumineers (2017), Gallant (2017), Mary J. Blige (2017) and Elle King (2016).
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- implementing integrated Digital Marketing Campaigns for Bluesfest and Bluesfest Touring
- Social Media moderation and management across channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- managing SEO and SEM
- building and sending eDMs
- content generation
- managing databases
- updating our websites
- reporting on website performance via Google Analytics and make recommendations for improvement
- tracking, measuring and reporting on digital marketing campaigns
- updating and optimising content across digital, mobile and social media channels
- collating reports
The successful applicant will:
- have at least 3 years’ experience working in a digital marketing role in a fast paced, high performance environment
- be experienced in building, implementing and optimising Google display and search campaigns
- be a whiz at creating and optimising targeted Facebook ad campaigns
- have experience managing and segmenting customer databases – excellent excel skills are a must
- have a basic understanding of HTML and be familiar with Mail Chimp
- be able to produce and analyse reports across various digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, MailChimp, Survey Monkey etc)
- have exceptional attention to detail and be extremely organised
- be self-motived and results driven
- Graphic design and video editing skills will be looked upon extremely favourably
- be comfortable working outside regular hours around the festival (over Easter long weekend).
Please send all applications to: Jennifer.email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest – please note due to the large volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.