Melbourne, VIC (Full-time)
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing platform. We build the technology to allow anyone to create, share, find and attend events that fuel their passions and enrich their lives. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, air guitar competitions, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions – you name it, we power it. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences.
Over the past 11 years, Eventbrite has been building technology solutions to power live experiences all over the globe. Since 2014, Eventbrite Melbourne has been growing its footprint with event organizers across Australia, and we have built the foundation for scalable success.As part of that scalable success, we are building a world-class support organisation comprised of motivated and talented problem solvers who love helping others. As the Eventbrite platform continues to develop and our Australian footprint continues to grow, our team of dedicated product experts is responsible for providing education and resources to a growing market of customers (both organisers and attendees).
We’re looking for candidates to bring their excellent communication and creative issue resolution skills to the team. With music festivals, mud runs, conferences, and many more live events being ticketed through Eventbrite, our platform means no one conversation is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We’re consultative customer experience experts, and we train and invest in our smart and savvy team to help them build successful careers here at Eventbrite.
Customer Experience is critical to the success of Eventbrite. Our global support team currently spans San Francisco, Nashville, Mendoza, and Cork. We’re available 24/7 to troubleshoot, problem solve, and exceed expectations through delivering a delightful experience. We’re tasked with ensuring our organisers and consumers have a consistently great experiences with Eventbrite, and measure it by maintaining a best-in-class Net Promoter Score. No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond. Great service to us is personal, human, quick and thorough, and above all delightful. And we do it all at scale. Meet some of the Customer Experience team.
We’re looking for a dedicated, people-oriented Customer Service Associate Manager to guide, mentor, and inspire our incredible team of Customer Service Representatives. The right person is a self-starter, go-getter, and can connect online and offline with their team, customers and fellow WeRockers. Your leadership challenge will be to determine when and how you motivate and inspire your team. Our Associate Manager coach and develop a world-class team that takes pride in creating delightful customer experiences and consistently raising the bar. We’re looking for someone who can nurture, support, challenge and help grow the best customer support team out there. This role is all about partnering with the leadership team to deliver unparalleled service while fostering a fun and enriching work environment.
- Mentor, coach, inspire, challenge and motivate your team
- Passionately develop a team of WeRockers who have the skills and tools to delight our customers and exceed their wildest expectations
- Put people first. Your customers and your team are your top priorities
- Proactively identify service issue gaps and improve team workflow
- Have an arsenal of creative ideas to bring to the table on how to delight customers and have fun while doing it
- Recruit new talent to join our growing A+ team
- 5+ years experience leading world class customer service or customer-focused teams and managing others
- An unshakable passion for service. We take customer support very seriously, and you should too!
- An inspiring approach to leadership and the desire to mentor a growing team
- A commitment to developing an exceptional and fun workplace
- Tech fluency – you’re an expert in our product and can learn new technology at lightning speed, and teach others
- The ability to identify initiatives to drive efficiency and customer satisfaction
- A creative approach to problem solving that allows you to stay steps ahead of a constantly changing business and lead the way
- An infectiously upbeat attitude and great sense of humor
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Avid Eventbrite user with a passion for live events