Applications close Friday 19 May 2017
We are seeking an enthusiastic and pro-active candidate to take on the role of Compliance Officer within the General Licensing department reporting to the National Account Administration Manager. Compliance Officers are out on the field registering actual use of music at specified venues at specified times.
- Core hours: Between Thursday and Sunday night, from 10:00pm – 3:00am
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Verify music usage at nominated locations within NSW
- Report venue information of music usage and to collect attendance figures which substantiate the licence fees and also to report use of music in new businesses.
- Scope new business by location
Skills and Experience:
- General knowledge of music industry, and local venues
- Country travel required occasionally
- Current driver’s licence and car essential
Want to join us?
If you see yourself as having the potential to become a valuable member of this team, please email your cover letter and resume including two previous employer referee contacts to Tara-Lea Whyte, firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Friday,19 May 2017.
Applications without a cover letter and/or CV or that are received after the closing date will not be considered. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APRA AMCOS is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.