Perth, WA (Full-time)
Perth, WA (Full-time)
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of Australia’s most progressive and dynamic media and entertainment companies with a portfolio of brands including the KIIS Network, Pure Gold Network, 96FM and Edge radio brands as well as music streaming and internet radio platform iHeartRadio. ARN is wholly owned by APN News and Media.ARN’s vision is to be the home of Australia’s most loved entertainment brands and have energised and intimate relationships with Australia’s most valuable audiences – everyday!
We currently have an exciting role available for a Sales Coordinator to support our Perth Agency sales team. The Sales Coordinator is ultimately responsible for providing administrative support to our team of 3. If you have a positive attitude, are proactive, thrive in a busy work environment, and can ensure that all administrative duties are completed efficiently and within given deadlines, then this may be the position for you.
- Administrative support to sales management and sales team.
- Preparation of presentations, proposals, national promotional briefs and responses for all Account Managers and Sales Managers.
- Create, generate and maintain all client campaigns.
- Reporting – Weekly share reporting and quarterly when required
- Book all advertising campaigns and provide clients with requested items such as account enquiries, pre-and post-broadcast times, dubs of commercials (CD, MP3) and post-campaign reports.
- Be the liaison between ARN and clients in relation to client functions.
- Where required, arrange, implement and project manage functions & events.
- Oversee data entry, database management and maintenance of all sales related data into internal systems.
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to work to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven to provide exceptional support with a strong ‘customer 1st’ orientation.
- Proven experience in providing administrative support within a sales environment would be highly regarded.
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment.
- A bonus week of leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual Learning and Development Program including Study Assistance
- Anniversary awards
- Employee Assistance Program
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter @ausradionetwork and Linkedin /australianradionetwork. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join a great team! If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please apply here and attach a cover letter and resume by the Friday 10 March 2017.