Adelaide, SA (Full-time)
Adelaide, SA (Full-time)
Now that we have your attention. ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of Australia’s most progressive and dynamic media and entertainment companies with a portfolio of brands including the KIIS Network, Pure Gold Network and Edge radio brands as well as music streaming and internet radio platform iHeartRadio. ARN is wholly owned by APN News and Media.We have an exciting role available for an experienced Agency Account Director based in our Adelaide office.
The core objective of this senior sales role is to maximise revenue opportunities to help achieve monthly revenue targets.Your goal of retaining and growing clients plus capturing new business will be achieved by offering innovative and client focused advertising solutions encompassing on-air, digital and other multimedia platforms.
- a solid professional sales background with proven ability to sell into Media Agencies
- the ability to create compelling sales pitches representing ARN’s brands
- first class negotiation and presentation skills
- exceptional communication skills with an ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally
- be an inspirational team player capable of working within a fast paced and highly demanding environment
- excellent time management and multitasking skills
- a passion for the media industry
- the ability to work as an autonomous sales person in a highly competitive environment
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment.
- A bonus week of leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual learning and development program including study assistance leave
- Employee assistance program
- Anniversary awards
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you’ll be part of a friendly and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twiiter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please apply here and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 13 March 2017.